Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Warranty?
07-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Warranty?
Just have a quick question in regards to a few of the accent swapped GT's available at ANS and Paintball Revolution. Do they have their factory warranty?, the reason I ask is that on a post about some of the new part swapped geo3's, Jack Wood from PE mentioned that these markers don't have a manufacturer warranty. Is this the case with the Clone GT's available on both these sites?

Thanks,
Funk21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Warranty?
Email info@macdev.net if you want the correct answer. You are smart to ask, since anno and other mods can void a factory warranty, and some resellers are less than truthful about getting permission.
07-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Boomer is correct, asking directly to the manufacture is your best bet.

As far as I know I have been the only one approved for custom anodizing to be covered under factory Warranty through Macdev.

AGGRESSIVE SPORTS HOME OF YOUR MACDEV WARRANTY SERVICE REPAIR, MARKER SALES, PARTS. NINJA TANKS, REGS AND MORE .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
we believe in choice and supporting dealers, if you want a colour swap why not allow the colours to be to your liking?

our warranty covers you for a manufacturing defect, swapping colours does not effect the performance or working of the guns.

as far as we are concerned go play stores and customers on colour swaps!

ban stick is enabled,
dont mess with the militia

yes i work at the factory.
07-19-2012, 04:46 AM
I was going to chime in but you got your answer....I was contemplating anodizing and James pointed me to Eric (SHOOTNPOO)...both were extremely fast and helpful. In the end I found a parts swap so I don't have to worry about it Wink
07-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks everybody who took the time to answer. Looking forward to picking up one in the near future!!
07-20-2012, 05:47 AM
I personally think it is great that MacDev still covers part swapped guns. With part swapping, there are now tons of color options available. Also, there are the special editions like the Red Camo, Phantom Camo, and Death Dealer (olive/black fade). Now we just need some cool factory splash GT's.

The Collection:
MacDev Clone GT - Death Dealer (1 of 30)
Planet Eclipse Ego 11 - Midnight
Planet Eclipse Ego 09 - Air Assault Bomber Grid #5
07-20-2012, 08:08 AM
Yes we do!

AGGRESSIVE SPORTS HOME OF YOUR MACDEV WARRANTY SERVICE REPAIR, MARKER SALES, PARTS. NINJA TANKS, REGS AND MORE .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user